Thursday, March 9, 2017

King of My Heart

There is a lot of great worship music out there right now.  So much so, that I can't keep up with all of it.  I have people come up to me or email me all the time saying, "You guys should do this song".  And in all honesty, most of the time I haven't even heard the song before.  Like I said, it's hard to keep up with all of the new worship music out there.  Well, with this week's post, I want to be the person to introduce you to a song that you might not have heard before.  Or at the very least, maybe not this particular version.  

The song is "King of My Heart" by Bethel Worship. There's a version of this song that is played on Christian radio by the group Kutless.  It's good, but there's just something about a song being arranged for church worship.  It's like the song "Revelation Song".  Most people know the Phillips, Craig and Dean version that is played on Christian radio.  It's good, but in my opinion, it's nowhere near as powerful as the Gateway Worship version with Kari Jobe leading.  

So, here's Bethel's version of the song.  Enjoy!



Worship Big!

Brad

No comments:

Post a Comment