Thursday, June 21, 2018

Worship Fails

As a worship leader, it is easy to get down on yourself or your team when you make mistakes or have a "bad" worship set.  It used to drive me crazy when I sang a wrong note or played a wrong chord on my guitar.  And if someone else on the team messed up then I would get really frustrated and upset.  But as I've gotten older I don't get upset like I used to.  If I have a bad Sunday musically, I know that another Sunday is just a week away and I can try to do better then.  And if someone on the team messes up, I remember that I've probably messed up even worse and I'm the "professional".  

Another thing that makes me feel a little bit better is watching videos from other churches.  Now, I'm not wishing any other worship team or leader to have issues, but sometimes it is a little bit reassuring to know that I'm not the only one to make mistakes.  

So, I would like to share a couple of worship "fails" that I found online.  As far as I know, no actual worship leaders or teams were harmed in the making of these videos.  So, enjoy!






So, just remember that when you have one of those Sundays where nothing goes right, it could be worse.  You could be one of these worship leaders/teams.  Or as I learned last week in Vacation Bible School, you could be like Lazarus.  Because he was dead😉.

Worship Big!

Brad

No comments:

Post a Comment